Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wise

I have recently been shown that the things I've lived through in my short 26 years alive are all for a reason!

I have been able to share some insights with my BIL (brother in law). He is having to really grow up now, and we all know that's hard to do sometimes.

I have been able to talk to my friends in their times of need and more importantly listen to them.  Coffee is just a clever excuse to spill our guts.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't try to learn something new. Something to better my own life, as well as someone else's later down the line.

I have always wanted to be a wise old woman one day, to be someone people come to in times of trouble. But lately I'm noticing that people are coming to me and I'm not, yet, a wise old woman.   Maybe all this is telling me that I'm on my way to being that lovely old woman who knows a lot and has lived a lot and who talks... a lot!   Perhaps wearing this t-shirt!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be that old woman, aren't you? But...I hope that I am HER first! Get to shopping for that t-shirt.

    I sure love you, Tila. You really are a blessing to so many people. It's amazing how God turns the bad experiences of our lives into something good; like helping others through...

    ReplyDelete