Monday, June 13, 2011

Sigh of Contentment

Today has been a pretty good day. 
 It's beautiful outside, even though it started off grey and icky. 
I have successfully kept my house clean for almost a week now.  
And for those who know me personally and have been to my house know that this is an AMAZING thing.  I will never be on Hoarders, but I'm by no means a "neat freak".   
I have even had every stitch of laundry done by the time I go to bed at night.  And the kitchen cleaned too.  


It's this whole new apron I'm trying out.  

The "Alpha Mom" apron.  So far I'm liking it.  


Over all, today has been a SUCCESS!!!


So now I'm cooking ribs for my husband, because he loves them. 
I'm letting my Wee One drink out of whatever cup she wants.
And I'm floating through tonight with a...

Sigh of Contentment!


2 comments:

  1. Intrigue!

    What is the Alpha Mom Apron?

    I must get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know when someone says they have there "mom shoes" on. Or their "Wife Hat"? Well this is my take on it. Remember the comment about Mom Apron and Wife heels. Well, I just thought the apron and heels was a better visual than just plain old hat and shoes. And since reading about our dear Sweet Potato Queens Alpha Mom Vs. Beta Mom... I wanted to be an Alpha! I wanted to be the "hostess with the mostess". The mom at the park with the biggest bag. I wanted Alpha status so bad I could taste it. So bad in fact that I'm pushing myself to keep my house cleaner and at least have it clean for the next days rodeo!

    Now, do you know what an Alpha Mom Apron is?

    ReplyDelete