Monday, November 22, 2010

without baby

Yesterday my wonderful mom came to get Mahala for the night.  It was fantastic!!   I kept getting calls about all the cute things she was doing.  I also had time to do all the things that get forgotten when she is home, like cleaning that takes longer than a nap time allows.   I can tell you that my house hasn't stayed clean for this long since she has been mobile!  I even got all the clothes that were too small out of her dresser and all the next size washed and put away!!!   I can even prove it!!


See, told you!!!    And it's a clean and organized dresser in a clean and put away room!!


As of now, the whole house is clean.  Everything from my bathroom to May's room!!  Even the laundry.

I miss my little monkey though!  I can't wait to see her when her Grammy brings her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment