Thursday, November 18, 2010

starting out

This is my first attempt at Blogging.  Dwane is watching me and telling me that I need to learn to type and look at my fingers.  He is convinced that normal people type that way!   I think he's crazy, but then again I have had this suspicion for years!

                                                                                      This is us.










                                                                      
                                                                                                                        






This is our wonderful little girl, Mahala!









I think I could get the hang of blogging, given enough time.

1 comment:

  1. More, more, more!!! I love love love the photo of Missy MayMay!! She's delicious.

    ReplyDelete