Friday, November 19, 2010

dead car and movies

Being stuck at home with no car really stinks!   It's not that I have a busy life or anything. Sadly even if it did work I probably wouldn't go anywhere, but the feeling of being trapped and not getting to go somewhere had I wanted to.... is making me climb the walls a bit.  I can't even go to the library.  Which I love to do on lazy days.  And I'm out of books to read {GASP} and that is killing me!!!    Thankfully Dwane is a movie lover just like me and we have a TON of them!!!  Now if only May would take a nap so I can snuggle in my warm blanket and watch one of those movies!!
Had to add one of May!!

Her new favorite thing to do is to climb into her toy bin!   How cute is she?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the car situation. What a drag!!! I'm hoping it gets fixed ASAP. And... May couldn't be any cuter!!! I love that scrunched up smile of hers.

    ReplyDelete