Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NOT FAIR!

I want to scream at the top of my lungs!!  
I'm so ANGRY!!
I can't seem to stop crying!
Why? WHY does this have to happen to GOOD parents?!
Why are some kids left with dangerous people while good people can have their kids taken away?!


When I have been able to finally calm myself down today I have to remember that Faith is all we have.
Faith that God will be there there with us.
Faith that God will keep those I love safe.

Then I pray.
I pray for healing of baby arms.
I pray for healing of mommy's and daddy's hearts.
I pray for honesty and clarity for people who have to do their job.

Then kiss my husband and I kiss my baby. 
And then I thank God that I have them!

And at the end of the day, when I wonder if I can take anymore
I write. 

Finally in the wee morning hours I kiss my baby once more while she sleeps 
and say a little prayer that she will never have to know this heart break.

I get into my bed and snuggle up to my husband, 
say another little prayer that we will never know this heartbreak.


No comments:

Post a Comment