Saturday, February 25, 2012

GOOD TIMES

I have had a good week.  It has been insanely busy but it has been wonderful too.  I feel like this week was a complete success.  I passed both tests I had to take, I got to spend a day alone with my husband. I got to see a friend/cousin that I don't hang out with nearly enough. I was reminded all week that even though missy May is CRAZY and strong willed most of the time... she is perfect and I love her more than anything!  And to top it all off.... tonight I got to see my husband very very happy because he got a new toy.  He works so hard for me and May that he rarely gets to have anything off his list of "wants and wish I hads". Well today was HIS day.  He got new shoes (badly needed) and a PlayStation3.  His face lit up and he looked like a little kid who got the present he really really wanted for Christmas. I was so happy for him. The PS3 was a big purchase but he doesn't even get small things very often.  He was due!

I hope that next week is as good as this one has been.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo out of it. I don't even know what a PS3 looks like. Better than a Wii, I assume?

    ReplyDelete